The Council adopted the 2019/20 Annual Report at a meeting on Thursday 3 December 2020.
If you are interested in understanding the progress towards our goals of creating a diverse, resilient and sustainable community for our people, our Islands and our future, we encourage you to read our full Annual Report.
The summary document also includes a useful overview of the Council’s activity for the 2019/20 financial year, which was a year of change and challenges for the Council.
These documents provide an update on our:
- Waste Management Strategy
- Emergency Management COVID-19 response and the proposed Operations Centre
- Sustainable water
- Review of the Resource Management Document
- Council offices and community complex
- Social housing
- Predator Free 2050 programme
- Island infrastructure
- Resilience and climate change
Visit our Annual Reports page to read our full 2019/20 Annual Report and Summary Annual Report.